An illegal alien in the sanctuary city of Sacramento boasted about killing two sheriff’s deputies in court on Tuesday and promised to break out soon and “kill more.”
A LAUGHING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WHO KILLED TWO COPS
There’s never been much dispute over whether Luis Bracamontes shot and killed two Sacramento-area deputies in October 2014.
He has repeatedly admitted to it in court hearings, and at the start of his trial Tuesday his own lawyer essentially convicted the illegal immigrant of killing Sacramento sheriff’s Deputy Danny Oliver and Placer sheriff’s Deputy Michael Davis Jr. in a daylong spree of violence that started in a Motel 6 parking lot near Arden Fair Mall.
“Let me be clear and up front,” public defender Jeffrey Barbour told the jury hearing his case. “Mr. Bracamontes is responsible for the death of Deputy Danny Oliver and Detective Michael Davis.
‘I wish I could have killed more of those motherf***ers,’ Bracamontes said, before Judge Steve White, according to the Sacramento Bee.
‘I will break out soon, and I will kill more, kill whoever gets in front of me.’
‘I will break out soon and I will kill more’: Illegal immigrant who killed two cops LAUGHS in court as he promises to do it again
- Luis Bracamontes, 37, is standing trial for the 2014 murders of Sacramento Sheriff’s Deputy Danny Oliver and Placer Sheriff’s Deputy Michael Davis Jr.
- Bracamontes admitted to the murders and said he’d ‘break out soon’ and ‘kill more’ in Sacramento Superior Court on Tuesday
- These outbursts caused Judge Steve White to send the jury out of the courtroom
- The trial will continue, despite Bracamontes’ defense attorney’s attempts to have him ruled incompetent to stand trial
- Bracamontes is in the United States illegally and has been arrested and deported multiple times, prior to his murderous rampage in October 2014
Bracamontes, who has requested the death penalty at several hearings throughout the process leading up to his trial, didn’t stop there.
‘There’s no need for a f***ing trial,’ he said, grinning and laughing as prosecutor Rod Norgaard described the violent events that unfolded at Bracamontes’ hand on October 24, 2014.
This outburst led to the judge ordering the jury temporarily out of the room.
Throughout the opening statements the defendant grinned, smiled, laughed and refused to remain quiet.
“He shot them both.”
The statement came during an extraordinary opening day during which the proceedings devolved into a spectacle of the defendant threatening to kill more people, giggling as a prosecutor described his crime spree and his own lawyers once again questioning his sanity.
“I wish I had killed more of the mother——-,” he boasted to the jury as prosecutor Rod Norgaard described the outbreak of violence.
Sacramento has becoming such a s–thole thanks to third world immigration that the city government under Mayor Darrell Steinberg has started paying gang members not to kill people.