Howard Scott Heldreth
- Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
- Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
- Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
- Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
- Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
- Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.
- Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
- Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.
- Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
- Republican Congressman Donald “Buz” Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.
- Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.
- Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
- Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.
- Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.
- Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
- Republican congressman and anti-gay activist *Robert Bauman** was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
- Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
- Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. “Republican Marty”), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
- Republican legislative aide *Howard L. Brooks** was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
- Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
- Republican preacher *Stephen White**, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
- Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.
- Republican anti-gay activist Earl “Butch” Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
- Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
- Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
- Republican politician *Andrew Buhr** was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
- Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).
- Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15-year old girl.
- Republican County Councilman *Keola Childs** pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
- Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.
- Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
- Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
- Republican County Commissioner *Merrill Robert Barter** pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
- Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
- Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
- Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
- Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate *Robin Vanderwall** was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
- Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a “good military man” and “church goer,” was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
- Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
- Republican director of the “Young Republican Federation” Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
- Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was charged with rape for allegedly paying a 15-year old girl for sex. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young.
- Republican state senator Ralph Shortey from Oklahoma admitted to being involved in sodomy with a 17 year old male prostitute and transporting child pornography.
- Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert in jail for the payments he made to cover up raping his wrestlers when he was a high school coach.
- Republican Judge and campaign official Tim Nolan for President Donald Trump indicted for human trafficking and forcing a minors (9) to engage in sexual activity and giving alcohol to minors (results from the court pending).
List of Republican Pedophiles Protected By The FBI?
John McCain aide, Jefrey Claude Bartleson, has been arrested for raping children following a nationwide investigation into elite pedophile rings.
GOP: The party of Family Values
These sentences are f**King ridiculous!
I can only find a handful over 10 years.
Some of them are just f**king Probation!!??
Meanwhile Weldon Angelos got 55 years for selling pot!!!
Political connections are valuable.
Anne314: I’ve heard their legs are shorter on one side to make it easier to hang like that. Of course, that means they can only go clockwise or counter-clockwise around the mountain.
The-Goat-Lord: What you see here is my special ops training program for my elite force in my goat army. On a few more years and we will take over the world, no one ever suspects a goat.
Now for comparison, how many Democratic pedophiles?
Edit: It has only been maybe 3 of the many replies, but if you’re stupid enough to call this whataboutism, you need to learn what that actually is. I’m not deflecting either bad, I’m interested in fixing both evils rather than pretending it only exists on one side. Even if Democrats have less pedophiles, that is great, but it is still more then zero which should be the goal of both parties. You’re an idiot if you view this as a partisan issue.
Edit2: Lol temp banned for calling Democrats using strawmans and whataboutism idiots. My bad, I’m a lefty and still didn’t realize the circlejerk went that deep here. Not my kind of place for politics I guess. Regardless, special thanks to the people who are making Democratic lists, this just shows this is a bipartisan issue that we need to solve TOGETHER and stop pointing fingers at least in this topic. There are plenty of things Republicans do very wrong, this is a field where we both need work though.
The list is shockingly longer for republicans in office. There’s more sources than this, it’s easy to look up.
Edit: the links I posted probably are biased. Two people say the second link even repeats some names. If you have better sources for either view just post them. I still consistently only find lists showing more pedo cases on reps than dems, not the other way around, but anyone is always welcome to do their own searching and post their own findings and comparisons.
Anyway, it’s time to conduct some serious trash cleansing …
Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore Maryland.