❤ Sharing Folkworthy Stuffs ❤
4 Comments | Vintage
Communists trying to cover up genocide? Wat?
I bet like 95% of those communists were on a list before the protest and then the other 5% were added after. It’s also fucked up to attack people for pointing out a fucked up a situation just because it makes your political believe look bad
I think the term useful idiot applies to these people.
I believe this photo was used in Chicago Tribune that came out later that month. Maybe anyone has access to it’s archive? Cause the original story will be there as well.