- Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
- Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.
- If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
- Having no limitation as limitation
- A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
- Don’t think, feel….it is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don’t concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!
- I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
- The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.