Sources: White House in “total meltdown” after bombshell
> “You realize where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f–king Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”
> Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner sh–. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”
New Trump book “Fire and Fury” by Michael Wolff. Full PDF: https://t.co/sf7vj4IYAx
Steve Bannon said there’s ‘zero’ chance Trump didn’t know about Trump Jr.’s Russia meeting
A part of the ongoing excerpts from Wolff’s new book, Bannon has been quoted as saying that there is no chance Trump didn’t know about the Trump Tower meeting. One of the major pushes to absolve Trump has been to insinuate that members of his team setting up these meetings were doing so without the knowledge or consent of Trump, Bannon is fighting back against this assertion.
Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon said there was “zero” chance that President Trump was not aware of a controversial 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between one of his sons and a Russian lawyer, according to a new book.
According to MSNBC, which tweeted an excerpt from Michael Wolff’s upcoming book, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” Bannon said that it was likely Donald Trump Jr. took lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and others up to his father’s office during the meeting.
“The chance that Don. Jr did not walk these Jumos up to his father’s office on the 26th floor is zero,” the excerpt reads.
Bannon has entered the fray.
- Steve Bannon confirms Trump/Russia “Treason” (nbcnews.com)
- Many Trump supporters have turned on Steve Bannon (newsweek.com)
- Trump attorney sends Bannon cease and desist letter over ‘disparaging’ comments (abcnews.go.com)
- Trump blasts ex-aide Bannon, says he has lost his mind (bloomberg.com)
- Trump Angrily Throws Steve Bannon’s Signed Copy of “Mein Kampf” in Trash (newyorker.com)
- President Trump used to boast about having sex with his friends’ wives, devised calculated infidelity plots (nydailynews.com)
- Rupert Murdoch called Trump ‘fucking idiot’ after phone call. (theguardian.com)
- Ivanka Trump is ‘as dumb as a brick’ according to Steve Bannon, new book claims (independent.co.uk)
- Donald Trump’s Son Suggests Ellen DeGeneres Is Running A “Shadow Government” (newsweek.com)
- Trump ‘Psychologically Unfit,’ Nuclear Tweet Is Grounds for Impeachment, Former Bush Ethics Lawyer Says (newsweek.com)
- Is There Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump? (theatlantic.com)
- Lawmakers briefed by Yale psychiatrist on Trump’s mental health: report (thehill.com)
- Trump ex-Campaign Chair Manafort sues Mueller, Rosenstein, and Department of Justice (cnbc.com)
- Former Trump Adviser Says He Tried To Teach President The Constitution But His Eyes Just Rolled Back In His Head (newsweek.com)
- Trump dissolves voter fraud commission (thehill.com)
- Sen. Feinstein Says Trump’s Social-Media Guru “May Have Corresponded With Russian Nationals”(motherjones.com)
- New tack in Trump defense: The Mueller grand jury is too black (salon.com)
- Intel Dem: I’ve heard evidence of crimes by Trump administration (thehill.com)
- Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President (nymag.com)
- Melania Trump reportedly cried after Trump won the election, and they were not tears ‘of joy’(theweek.com)
- Kellyanne Conway was so sure Trump was going to lose that she interviewed for cable news jobs before the election (businessinsider.com)
- Trump asked who John Boehner was the day after the election: report (thehill.com)
T_D trying to deal with Bannon crapping on their God Emperor.
RedPillFiend: Nice. Like kids throwing mud at each other. What an embarrassing mess.
tedsmitts: This whole Bannon thing today is just like *Italian chef kissing fingers*
monkhouse: Don’t know what to make of this, honestly. Problem is, the most coherent version of events coming out of the trump camp is the mad one, where it’s all double-triple bluffs and everyone’s in for the long con. And in that version of events, so far as I gather, Bannon had his role in the campaign and then left on amicable terms, and the whole firing and subsequent bust-up was a tactical thing – wrongfoot the other team, get the media to sperg out and write a bunch of stuff that’ll be shown up later; never mind the supporters, anyone smart enough to wonder what’s up will get the story from a 4chan larp.
So this could equally be proof that all of that is horseshit, or a double-down on the same idea, and at this point they seem equally likely. Which seems mad, but then no more mad than trump becoming president in the first place. And he is actually the president now, he’s founded his faction, if he was going to bomb out like he lied on his resume and doesn’t actually speak that language it would’ve happened already.
Man I can’t wait to find out.
MarloJenkins: Bannon throwing truth grenades today. Love it.
AFbeardguy: Bannon also claimed this whole Russia thing all bullshit a few months ago in his big 60 minutes interview. So either I believe his own words or I believe what some author says he said.
paulie_purr: This really is lying propagandist I don’t trust v. Lying propaagandist I don’t trust even more. Like the election never ended man.
Waex: Crazy times we’re living in
parsnip92: buhhh, buhhh, Hillary eating emails and hiding pizza, buhhhh
CollusionistsRTards: Muh Russia
KalpolIntro: This man doesn’t have a fuck to give, does he?
dexter5150: Are people really this stupid? This is what you call controlling the narrative. They want people to look in this direction because of what it will show. First off who was Don Jr.’s meeting with? A lawyer correct. Who did this lawyer work for? Aka who called who and who pretended to have information <~~ this is called entrapment and it’s illegal in a court of law. Now add that as a means to attack a presidential candidate and the steel dossier information to paint a false picture of collusion with trump and Russia and you have a conspiracy to overthrow a democratically elected official= treason.
I tried to tell people about the steel dossier and people still tried to stick with the whole it has good information in the dossier when it had 4 Chan fan fiction about Russian hookers and trump getting peed on in the bed Obama slept in. It made the birther movement look more intelligent then every hardcore liberal who believed the dossier.
The left is being baited into situations where they claim something illegal happened then the truth is revealed to show they created the situation in the first place. They have lost so many battles it’s not even funny anymore. Dnc Russian hacking= falsified information and most likely corruption within their own IT department with the awans.
The steel dossier being completely fabricated nonsense.
The podesta brothers working with Ukraine.
The Hillary Clinton email scandal being covered up by fbi and doj officials.
The DNC getting caught rigging the nomination for Hillary Clinton ps Bernie Sanders was in on the scam
Lynch’s runway meeting with bill.
Hillary getting the answers to debate questions before the debate.
Etc etc etc.
The real reality is something completely different to the narrative they want you to believe. The United States of America is corrupt and people have noticed it. So how do you solve the situation before a political uprising occurs?
You kill off your pawns and elect a populist president.
Hillary and others are being Sacrificed to keep the game going. Before you agree with me note Hillary and company are actually guilty of the crimes they are accused of. They have been set up to fail! This should restore some level of trust back within the population but it’s just a show.
dank44: And yet again all talk with no evidence. He’s just trying to sell a book.