Don’t be a Donald
An airplane was about to crash. There were 4 passengers on board, but only 3 parachutes.
The first passenger said “I am a doctor on the verge of discovering a cure for cancer. I simply must survive so that millions of others may live”. And with that, the good doctor took one of the parachutes and jumped.
The 2nd passenger, Donald, said, ‘I am the newly-elected US President, I won by the biggest margin ever, the American people adore me and I am the smartest President in American history, so my people don’t want me to die.’ He took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.
The 3rd passenger, the Pope, said to the 4th passenger, a 10-year-old Muslim schoolboy, ‘My son, I am old and don’t have many years left, you have more years ahead so I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute.’
The little Muslim boy said, ‘That’s okay, Your Holiness, there’s a parachute left for you. America ‘s smartest President took my schoolbag.
- Report shows investigation into Trump’s Russia ties began with one drink, then another (newsweek.com)
We need one with Trump’s head as “The Great and Powerful Oz” with a Mueller-Toto, and Putin, the Koch brothers, etc. saying “Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain!”
Must be a pretty great man to create such a highly sophisticated technological device, I mean, a floating hologram is next century stuff. But Liberal Dorothy don’t see it that way.
- George Papadopoulos told Australian diplomat Russians had ‘dirt’ on Hillary Clinton before WikiLeaks published hacked emails: Report (washingtonexaminer.com)
- Report: Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos told Australian diplomat Russia had Clinton emails (abc7chicago.com)
- We now know the tipping point that prompted the FBI to open its Trump-Russia investigation(businessinsider.com)
- Former Watergate prosecutor: ‘Conspiracy,’ not collusion, is main issue in Russia investigation(thehill.com)
Trump guided by deep state