President Trump on Thursday questioned why visa protections should be extended to immigrants pouring in from “shithole countries.”
Donald Trump Says….
‘Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?’
There are approximately 436,900 people with ‘Temporary Protected Status’ living in the U.S. from 10 countries – South Sudan, Sudan, Somalia, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Syria, Haiti, Nepal and Yemen.
Vicente Fox: Trump’s ‘mouth is the foulest shithole in the world’
Former Mexican President Vicente Fox ripped President Trump on Twitter on Thursday evening for reportedly referring to Haiti, El Salvador and some African nations as “shithole countries” in an Oval Office meeting.
In a tweet, the former president accused Trump of owning “the foulest shithole in the world,” his mouth.
.@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?
— Vicente Fox Quesada (@VicenteFoxQue) January 11, 2018
Apparently, “There’s absolutely no such thing as a Trump-supporting non-racist.”
Anyway, more “sh*tholes” …
- DNC chair on Trump’s ‘shithole’ comment: ‘My parents came from one of those countries’ (thehill.com)
- Trump’s ‘shithole’ comment about Haiti lends credence to report he said its residents ‘all have AIDS’(washingtonpost.com)
- Fox News Hosts Are Actually Defending Trump’s ‘Sh*thole Countries’ Comment (thedailybeast.com)
- Hatch wants ‘detailed explanation’ on Trump’s ‘s—hole’ comments (thehill.com)
- Now can we call the president a white supremacist? (washingtonpost.com)
Fox news in a nutshell
Paul Ryan on Trump after he said Haiti & “Africa” are “shithole” countries
Maybe its theses very fine gentlemen turning the USA into a ” shithole”
Did you know Trump already got money to erect the Border Wall? No, not from Mexico the Shithole. But from another Shithole that has cost U.S. hundred of billions in military aid alone …
Trump to fund Border Wall by cutting off Military Aid to Israel
On for the road from /r/The_Donald
“I’m beginning to wonder whether [Obama] was even a lawyer at all. We know nothing about him other than he’s a Muslim who has gay sex and does drugs and is partnered with a tranny.”
On Wal-Mart raising min wage to $11 be “would have been great in 2001”
- White House praises Walmart for raising wages due to the tax bill, despite the company laying off thousands of workers on the same day (businessinsider.com)
- Walmart abruptly closed 63 Sam’s Club stores, and some employees found out today as they arrived at work to locked doors. (axios.com)
- Walmart uses bonus announcement to distract from thousands of unannounced layoffs(thinkprogress.org)
- Walmart to lay off thousands of employees (thehill.com)
MILLIONAIRE NANCY PELOSI CALLS WORKERS BONUSES ‘CRUMBS’: ‘Companies should invest in infrastructure and things’
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said businesses across the United States are handing out “crumbs” to employees as part of recent tax reform legislation signed by President Trump.
Walmart joined a growing list of companies on Thursday that are passing along the economic benefits of tax reform to employees, but Mrs. Pelosi is not impressed. She told reporters during her weekly press briefing that Walmart, Southwest Airlines and other companies are merely looking for good press.
“In terms of the bonus that corporate America received versus the crumbs that they are giving workers to kind of put the schmooze on is so pathetic. It’s so pathetic,” the California Democrat said.
“I would hope that with their big advantage of bringing money home at a very low rate that they would invest in infrastructure and things, but our experience has been that they will do dividends, do stock buybacks and things like that,” she continued. “I think it’s insignificant.”
Walmart plans on offering one-time cash bonuses to employees of up to $1,000 and will raise its starting salary in the U.S. to $11 per hour.
“Tax reform gives us the opportunity to be more competitive globally and to accelerate plans for the U.S.,” Walmart CEO Doug McMillon said Thursday.
Walmart is the world’s largest private employer.
What happens at the same time?
Walmart closed 63 Sam’s Club stores, laying off thousands of workers!
Trump campaign in a nutshell ?
“Remember folks, conservatism is a mental disorder”?
“And let’s be fair, isn’t Vladimir Putin an honorary Republican these days? Russia as a whole is well known to be part of “real America,” right up there with Texas, Alabama, and the rest of the old confederacy.”
- Democratic Ranking Members Send Letter to Speaker Ryan on House Republicans’ Refusal to Fully Investigate Russia’s Threat to Our Democracy and National Security (democrats-oversight.house.gov)
- A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won’t seek re-election in 2018 (theweek.com)
- Trump breaks with American tradition, refuses to visit US troops in combat zones. (shareblue.com)
- Dozens of anonymous shell companies are lining the president’s pockets (thinkprogress.org)
- Poll: Majority of voters say Mueller probe is ‘fair’ (thehill.com)
- Schiff: GOP blocking key witnesses in effort to scuttle House Russia inquiry (cnn.com)
- Steve Bannon Lawyers Up; Russia Investigators Ready to Pounce (thedailybeast.com)
- Legal marijuana is supported by every group in America except Jeff Sessions, Republicans and old people(newsweek.com)
- Donald Trump cancels trip to Britain amid fears he won’t be welcome, say reports (independent.co.uk)
Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2018
President Trump is awesome the greatest President we have ever had!